REGULATIONS OF THE GOROPES.COM WEB SERVICE
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations specify the general conditions, rules and manner of providing Services electronically, via the goropes.com website (hereinafter referred to as the „Website” or „Website”) by GO ROPES GROUP limited liability company with its registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Jabłoniowa 64, 80-175 Gdańsk, registered in the National Court Register by the Gdańsk-Północ District Court in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000793053, using the NIP number: 9571116982 and REGON: 383777571, with share capital in the amount of PLN 15,000.00, hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider.
2. Contact with the Service Provider takes place via:
e-mail messages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
traditional mail: GO ROPES GROUP sp.z o.o., ul. Jabłoniowa 64, 80-175 Gdańsk;
contact form on the Website;
Phone number: +48 793 287 579.
3. These Regulations are continuously and free of charge made available by the Service Provider on the goropes.com website in a manner enabling Users to obtain, reproduce and record its content by printing or saving on a carrier at any time using the IT system used by the User.
4. All rights to the Website, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, website domain, Website, as well as to forms, logos belong to the Service Provider or entities cooperating with it, and their use may only take place in a defined manner and in accordance with the Regulations.
5. It is forbidden to copy, duplicate, modify, multiply or distribute any part of the Website, Service or its elements without the prior written consent of the Service Provider, except for cases expressly permitted by applicable law and the Regulations. The Service Provider may take steps, including through legal proceedings, to protect his and Users’ interests.
6. The Service Provider reserves the right to place advertising content on the Website’s website regarding the services offered, as well as goods and services of third parties, in the forms used on the Internet. The use of such offers or services is not part of the Website, and their rules are determined by appropriate third parties.
7. These Regulations set out in particular the rules for using the Website, the types and scope of Services, the conditions for the provision of Services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of Services and the complaint procedure.
8. The Service Provider informs that the use of services provided electronically may be associated with a threat on the part of every Internet user, consisting in the possibility of introducing malicious software into the User’s IT system and obtaining and modifying his data by unauthorized persons. To avoid the risk of the above-mentioned threats, the User should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus programs and firewalls.
The terms used in this document have the following meanings:
User – a person who is an Entrepreneur within the meaning of art. 43  of the Civil Code.
Services – services provided by the Service Provider to Users electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Agreement – a contract for the provision of the Service, concluded between the Service Provider and the User;
Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
Civil Code – the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
Regulations – this document.
RULES FOR USING THE SITE
1. The Service Provider as part of the Website allows Users to use the Services they provide, in particular the ability to view information about the Services provided by the Service Provider and other content presented on the Website, as well as the ability to use other Services available on the Website.
2. The Website may only be used on the terms and to the extent specified in the Regulations.
3. Using the Website is possible provided that the system used by the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:
device with internet access,
access to electronic mail,
Microsoft Edge web browser, Internet Explorer version 11 or newer, Firefox version 28.0 or newer, Chrome version 32 or newer, Opera version 12.17 or newer, Safari version 1.1. or newer
the latest version of a web browser with cookies and Java Script enabled,
program for reading PDF files.
4. The User is obliged to use the Website Internet in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
5. The User has the right to use any content posted on the Website only for personal personal use. Users are prohibited from using the Website or Services in a way that violates the law, decency, personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Service Provider, in particular it is prohibited:
providing and transmitting content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
using the Website in a way that distorts its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
taking actions such as sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Website,
using the Website in a way that is not burdensome for other Users and for the Service Provider
the use of devices, software and methods that may disrupt the operation of the Website.
6. The User may not carry out activities aimed at charging the Service Provider’s inboxes, and in particular sending advertising messages is not allowed.
1. Services are rendered on the terms set out in this document.
2. The scope of Services provided through the Website includes:
Free browsing and searching for information on the Website;
Paid Booking Service;
Free Newsletter service delivery;
Free access to an interactive form enabling contact with the Service Provider.
3. The Service Provider on the Website’s pages presents general information free of charge, including the functionalities of the Website and its activities, in particular the type and scope. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in reviewing information provided free of charge on the Website is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the User closes the Website’s website.
4. The Service Provider provides Users with the possibility of using a paid service consisting of purchasing a participation (place) in the training offered on the Website by the Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as the „Reservation Service” or „Reservation”). Detailed rules for the provision of the Booking Service are set out in point V of these Regulations.
5. The User may receive commercial information from the Service Provider in the form of messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the User (Newsletter Service). To do this, enter a valid email address. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to send commercial information. The Newsletter is sent by the Service Provider only to the User who subscribed (he agreed to receive it).
6. The User may send a message to the Service Provider using the form available on the Website. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in providing an interactive contact form is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates when the User sends a message via the form.
7. The Service Provider may also offer for sale services and products through its online store and on the terms set out therein. The online store referred to in the previous sentence is not part of the Website, and reference to it on the Website is for information purposes.
8. The Service Provider has the right to organize occasional competitions and promotions, the terms of which will always be provided on the Website or Service Provider’s Facebook fan page. Promotions on the Website may not be combined, unless the Regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
1. In order for the User to take part in the training offered by the Service Provider in accordance with the specifics of the Service Provider’s activities and the Website (hereinafter referred to as „Training”), he must meet the conditions for participation in the Training indicated by the Service Provider on the Website websites (hereinafter referred to as „Terms of Participation” „).
2. The Service Provider on the Website’s pages provides templates of declarations of compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Training (hereinafter referred to as „Participation Statements”), which the Training participant must submit to the Service Provider at the latest at the start of the training.
3. The Booking Service is provided only to Users who can take part in the Training, i.e. meeting the Conditions of Participation, after submitting the Offer using the functionality of the Website and after paying the Booking Fee.
4. Information on dates, availability and the possibility of booking participation (places) in the Training are an invitation to submit offers) to conclude a contract for the provision of a Reservation Service (within the meaning of Article 71 of the Cywi Codelnego).
5. The User interested in making a Booking, completes the information in the booking form marked as mandatory and filled in, sends it to the Service Provider. The User’s declaration of intent sent via the reservation form referred to in the previous sentence is submitted in electronic form and constitutes an offer to conclude a Contract for the Provision of a Reservation Service (hereinafter referred to as the „Offer”).
6. The Agreement for the provision of the Reservation Service is concluded when the User receives the Service Provider’s statement of acceptance of the Offer and the payment is credited by the Service Provider. The statement referred to in the previous sentence is sent to the User via e-mail, in a message addressed to the address provided by the User in the booking service order form. Statements of Participation constitute an attachment to the Agreement for the Provision of Reservation Services.
7. The Service Provider on the Website informs about the amount of the fee for making the Booking (hereinafter referred to as: „Booking Fee”). The prices are given in Polish zlotys and contain all components, including VAT.
8. The Booking Fee is paid by the User on the basis of a VAT invoice or a pro-forma invoice (depending on the User’s choice) issued by the Service Provider. The Booking Fee must be paid via a bank transfer to the Service Provider’s bank account indicated in the invoice referred to in the previous sentence.
9. The User making the Booking is obliged to pay the Booking Fee within the time limit indicated in the invoice issued by the Service Provider, referred to in item above. The payment deadline is the date of crediting the Service Provider’s bank account.
10. The Parties, prior to participating in the Training, conclude an appropriate agreement for the provision of the service of participation in the Training (hereinafter referred to as the „Training Service”). The Training Service is provided outside the Website, at the Service Provider’s headquarters or other place indicated on the Website, on terms agreed individually by the Participant and the Service Provider in the Agreement for the provision of the Training Service. At the latest before the provision of the Training Service, the User submits the Service Provider’s Participation Statements and accepts the training regulations presented by the Service Provider.
11. The Service Provider declares that the Booking Fee is included in the payment for the Participation Service resulting from the Participation Service Agreement.
LIABILITY AND TERMINATION
1. The sole source of the Service Provider’s obligations is these Regulations and mandatory legal provisions.
2. The User who is an Entrepreneur is liable for any damage caused by violation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Service Provider has the right to charge such a User with any costs of court proceedings and other sanctions that the Service Provider has suffered as a result of the User’s activities that are not in accordance with the Regulations, law or decency.
3. The User who is an Entrepreneur bears sole responsibility for the correctness and legality of his business or professional activity, qualification and reliability of himself, employees, associates and other persons using the Website’s Services.
4. The Service Provider’s liability towards Users who are Entrepreneurs shall be excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law and shall be limited to PLN 500 (five hundred).
1. The User may submit complaints regarding the Services provided as part of the Website, in particular their non-performance or improper performance.
2. Complaints may be submitted in writing, by registered mail, to the following address: GO ROPES GROUP sp.z o.o.,
ul. Jabłoniowa 64, 80-175 Gdańsk or by sending an electronic message to the e-mail address: email@example.com, or via the contact form.
3. Filing a complaint should include the name of the person submitting the complaint (name and surname or company name, address of residence or registered office, e-mail address) and a description of the event which caused the complaint.
4. The Service Provider undertakes to consider each complaint within 30 days, and if this was not possible, to inform the User within this period when the complaint will be considered. In the event of deficiencies in the complaint, the Service Provider will call the User to complete it to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date of receipt of the call by the User.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. The regulations are available in English.
2. Unless the mandatory provisions of law provide otherwise, the law applicable to any dispute arising under these Regulations is Polish law. All disputes arising under these Regulations resolved before a common court competent for the seat of the Services.
3. The content of these Regulations may change.